Software Developer in Test, iOS, Calling
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a REMOTE Software Developer in Test (iOS-Calling) to support a need of our client based in San Francisco, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
They are looking for an iOS calling SDET to join their team and help drive new features and products through the SDLC. You will be communicating and working with many different teams, while always keeping the customer top of mind and advocating for exceptional quality. If you are looking for an environment where you are encouraged to challenge yourself and grow, while using cutting-edge technologies, this is your chance! Architect/develop/support enterprise scale systems/tools/frameworks/libraries, implement new tools and processes in CI/CD space for global use across technology groups
- Write and maintain tests for new and existing features
- Take full ownership of projects from test design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers for test scope for automation and manual features, strategy and product simulations
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of a cross-functional team
- Test all code being merged and ensure exceptional quality releases
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, such as Product, Care and Engineering
- Seeing projects through the Software Development Life Cycle
- Hands-on testing with iOS applications
Who you are:
- Creator of cool things who is experienced with mobile testing and debugging of iOS applications and familiar with iOS development tools such as XCode.
- You are also confident using tools such as GitHub, TestRail, and Jira.
- Brilliant, but not a jerk with 3-5 years mobile testing experience.
- You are an exceptional communicator and a diplomatic thinker.
- You value the success of your team and their mission.
- Someone who? takes action? and ownership and is always thinking about the customer experience, and how to balance that with the success of the business.
- You pay incredible attention to detail and are comfortable driving projects through the SDLC because you are already familiar with Agile technologies.
- Respectfully candid with strong opinions and able to stand your ground.
- You are independent and a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills but know when to ask for help.
- A bold risk-taker and self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, high stakes, high reward!
- Resourceful and scrappy with top-notch prioritization skills, and able to balance between competing priorities.
- You are a fast learner who has hands-on experience with test planning, design and execution, while knowing where to best put your test efforts.
- You are familiar with VoIP Technologies.
- You are familiar with SIP and SIP testing frameworks like SIPp.
- You are familiar with Bazel build tool.
- You are familiar with WebRTC.
- You have experience or can talk about different audio codecs.
- You are comfortable coding in C++.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.