Sr AEM Developer (Remote)
2121 Alton Pkwy , Ste 260 Irvine, CA 92606 US
We are looking for a Sr AEM Developer to support a project for our client that is a large Digital Agency in Orange County, CA.
• Work with technical leads to design AEM solutions that support client use cases, strategy, and industry standards
• Support the planning and delivery of maintenance contracts, new development, and site migrations
• Attend client advisory and steering meetings as an AEM subject matter expert
• Plan and execute deployments
• Mentor other developers as they learn AEM and component development
• Help guide the development process for AEM efforts along the most efficient path
• 1-2 years of experience with a newer release (6.3+) of AEM, ideally with their SPA framework
• Experience with Dynamic Media/Scene7 is preferred, as our asset hosting is being managed through there
• We are primarily a React shop, but any experience with a component based framework (Vue, Angular) tied to a headless content system is desired
• Experience working with java (Sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with Java)
• Basic working knowledge of Apache is for modifying dispatcher configurations is a bonus
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Implementation and integration of enterprise software solutions
• Agile methodology and iterative development
• Team player with ability to work individually
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.