Sr Embedded Engineer
1719 S Grand Ave Santa Ana, CA 92705
We are looking for a Sr Embedded Engineer to support a project for our client that is a telecom company in Orange County, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Expertise on complete processes involved in the Embedded Development Cycle
- Understand the Project System Requirements & Gather Functional Requirements
- Design and Write Code
- Conduct Troubleshooting and Debugging- Maintain Project Documentation
- Collaborate with Design and Development Teams
- Enhance System Efficiency and Reliability
- Design and write the embedded software as per the requirements of the client.
- To work in close association with the clients to understand their needs and to address the issues related to the process.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- B.S in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++Excellent knowledge on Compilers, Debuggers for different micro-controllers
- Familiarity with CAN, UART, RS232, RS485, I2C and SPI
- Automotive embedded ECU software development experience
- Must have knowledge on RTOS, RAM, ROM, Linkers, Build process, Memory map
- Multithreaded programming skills
- Should have knowledge on software testing, analytical problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience of using debuggers test equipment like DSO function generator and tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, etc
- Knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage
- GIT for version control
- Good interpersonal skill & quick learning ability.
- Excellent communication skill
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business