Sr Front-End Developer
1999 Avenue of the Star , Ste 200 Century City, CA 90067
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer who can lead large, strategic, and complex projects. This position demands a high level of leadership, mentoring other engineers and helping to design and architect scalable solutions. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to designing new product features.
This can be a remote opportunity, but we will highly prefer a Los Angeles-based candidate.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications Experience with a modern front-end framework (Vue, Ember, Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience writing software tests
- Ability to solve technical problems independently Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with npm/Yarn and modern ES6 or TypeScript Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Contribute to open-source projects
- Bonus: Experience with graph databases, Java, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Kinect is a technical recruiting and staffing agency that connects top talent with great companies. Our experienced team members are job market and recruiting experts. We specialize in e contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire talent solutions. Headquartered in Culver City, California, we are connected to hundreds of enterprise level and startup companies throughout the nation. “ Kinect” with us for your next opportunity.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.