Sr IT Solutions Analyst
1225 17th St Denver, CO 80202
We are looking for a Sr IT Solutions Analyst to support a project for our client that is a large utility company in Denver, CO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• SharePoint and M365 Technical and application training, user adoption maturity, end user change management, empower users, and engagement planning.
• Experience with end user training and writing a job aids a plus.
• Troubleshoot end user issues.
• Lead and collaborate with other business units for monthly Tech Tuesday user group.
• Application permissions and access management.
• SharePoint migration education, planning, analysis and implementation.
• Keep abreast of new SharePoint features/functionality and Microsoft initiatives (Project Cortex).
• Bachelor’ s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
• Five years of related functional experience.
• Experience with Project or Product delivery practices, including SDLC, Agile, and Waterfall.
• Demonstrated ability to recommend innovative solutions to meet business needs.
• Ability to drive continuous improvement through lean and agile practices.
• Demonstrated in depth knowledge of end-to-end process and system capabilities, as well as industry standards and emerging technologies and methods.
• Ability to understand technical, functional, and operational details of respective solutions.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and detail orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to build functional and technical subject matter expertise, process and tools expertise, and drive consistency in processes.
• In-depth knowledge or the ability to quickly attain expertise on core IT components within the respective domain.
• Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
• Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business