Sr Software Engineer
10220 Aristocrat Way Las Vegas, NV 89135
We are looking for a Sr Software Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large game developing company in Las Vegas, NV.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Independently work on field issues and provide root cause and solutions within the prescribed SLA
- Setup clear communication with other Support team, if needed with clients, to clearly understand the issue and provide an efficient and practical solution
- Works with Software Architects, Product Owners, and other subject matter experts
- Understanding of product, deployment environment and business
- Execute all steps defined as support cycle according to Aristocrat standards
- Document issue resolution and provide insight on observed issues and suggest improvement to Product Owner and Architect
- Clear precise communication skills
- Relevant Experience in Technical Support: 4+ years.
- Hands on experience with HTML5 with PHP rest services and MySQL as DB. (4+ years required)
- Hands on experience working with servers like Apache or IIS. (4+ years required)
- Exposure to tool like Webpack, Gulp, Sass, Composer, Yarn, Bower, Jenkins.
- Exposure to source control tools like TFS/GIT.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Must be able to be licensed in multiple jurisdictions
- Must be available for after-hours support and travel as needed to customer sites.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business