Sr. Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Who you are
We want A+ players who are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. We are defining a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding.
We know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
You will be a driving force behind developing and executing our product strategy for the business. This is an end-to-end product management position that will require the ability to articulate a product vision, develop a roadmap, and craft detailed requirements to execute it. You will be the voice of our customers and must be able to partner with stakeholders across sales, marketing, operations and engineering to develop a customer-centric set of priorities.
You are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer that understands the true nature of product management is doing whatever it takes. At the same time, you will have the necessary leadership skills and strategic thinking to develop a high performing product management team over time. This position will report to the SVP of Product & Operations.
Your Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Product Management for core portion of the company' s products spanning all sides of the marketplace (supply, demand, and operations) and across all platforms (iOS, Android, Web)
- Strategize with senior leaders such as the CEO, CTO, SVP of Product & Operations & VP of Growth to align product strategy with company goals and overall company vision
- Analyze customer feedback, industry trends, competitive products, and internal feedback to develop product roadmap; must build strong relationships across the company to understand needs
- Work both as an individual contributor and as a manager toward creating detailed product requirements, including working closely with Director of Design to shape user experience
- Use data (business cases, A/B testing, ad hoc analyses) to develop a clear set of priorities for the organization
- Function as an internal champion to evangelize product roadmap across the organization
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure an efficient product development process
- 4+ years experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Prior experience with customer-facing applications (mobile and web); experience with two-sided marketplace preferred
- Must have strong technical acumen and ability to collaborate with engineers
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.