Sr. iOS Engineer
Marina Del Rey, CA
What You' ll Do
- Take ownership of the entire product lines on the iOS app
- Build new features from the ground up while working closely with product, design, and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with both onsite and remote engineering teams to design clean reusable code features and implement resilient high-level architectures.
- Work closely with the Product Team and be able to turn Product requirements into actional technical stories with well defined technical specifications and details.
- Interface with existing remote overseas Mobile Engineering team members
- Maintain existing code by fixing bugs and monitoring app performance
- Participate in architecture design and decisions on how to scale our mobile apps
- 5+ years of iOS development experience including a strong familiarity with Apple frameworks and object-oriented design best practices
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant years of work experience
- Experience building applications in Swift
- Experience with React Native a plus
- Experience building and testing large-scale iOS apps and codebases
- Experience working with distributed remote teams
- Knowledge of latest mobile emergent technologies, architectures, and trends
- Time management and organizational skills
- Comfort in working within an Agile SDLC
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business