System Analyst (SAP HCM/SuccessFactors)
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Our Entertainment client transitioned its Talent Management systems to cloud solutions, specifically SuccessFactors. SuccessFactors is utilized as an integrated Talent Management system, sourcing core HR data from an on-premise SAP HCM system. This Analyst role will play a major part to ensure continued success on our transition journey and to support existing solutions. Day-to-day activities include:
Provide IT solution expertise for company' s Talent Management processes including Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition and Learning Management, Talent Profiles and potentially recruitment in the future.
Assist in execution of company' s Talent Road Map and implement new solutions in SuccessFactors for new process areas. New process scope may include Talent Profiles / Reviews, Succession Planning, Employee Development and Recruitment.
Support implemented SuccessFactors modules, including Performance Management, Compensation Management and Learning. Assist in setup and preparation of annual process cycles, support and troubleshoot end user issues, review and test SuccessFactors releases with business partners, adjust or refine configuration, create or change reporting solutions (incl. BIRT), work with technical and functional piers to align integration and security requirements.
Continuously review and optimize existing SAP HCM on premise or SuccessFactors integrations with other 3rd party talent applications. Provide support for our extended application portfolio of 3rd party recruitment, survey and employee services systems.
All activities require a solid foundational knowledge of stated HR Talent Management processes, the ability to work with business users to understand and gather requirements as well translating these requirements into high quality solutions. Functional and technical SAP/SuccessFactors expertise and hands-on work are required, as well as collaboration with other teams to create holistic solutions. Due to restrictions in how far cloud solutions can be configured or technically extended it is expected that this role brings creative solution thinking to the table. Project and task management are expected foundational skills. This position will report directly to the Manager of Talent Management Systems.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years designing and building HR IT solutions and related project/support work
- 3+ years experience with core HR systems (preferred SAP HCM) and employee life cycle management
- 3+ years implementing and supporting SuccessFactors Talent Management solutions, minimum of 1-2 completed implementations
- 3+ years experience in SuccessFactors Talent Management Modules with related security, reporting, integration, technical and configuration aspects
- Up to date on latest SAP/SuccessFactors cloud products and innovations
- Proficient in creating high quality solution documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills