311 California St Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94104
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to support a project for our client that is a large Managed Service Provider in San Francisco, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Provide level 2 remote systems support
• Work with our remote monitoring and management (RMM) system to identify, prioritize, resolve problems, and enhance our service offering to clients
• Leverage our professional services automation (PSA) solution to manage support tickets, collaborate with internal staff, and communicate with clients
• Respond to incoming support requests and provide first call resolution/ escalation
• Document and communicate incidents, outages, ticket status, problem resolutions (internally and externally), and escalate tickets appropriately
• Identify critical issues, prioritize, and respond to tickets to ensure SLA’ s are met
• Perform system administration functions
• Train and stay current with technologies used in Xterra’ s client environments
• Deliver high levels of client satisfaction Xterra Solutions Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop, and retain individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences reflecting the full diversity of the communities that we serve. It is the policy of the Xterra to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities.
• Create high-quality technical documents quickly and accurately
• Provide after-hours and weekend support on a rotational basis and as needed
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’ s discretion
• Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems Business Administration, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience is required. MSCE, MCTS, VCP, certifications are preferred.
• 5 years of hands-on experience within a technical environment providing onsite or remote support and customer service
• Incident & problem management experience and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT issues
• Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to apply those skills to assist in troubleshooting of a wide range of information systems and applications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
• Three years of proficiency with the following core skills: o Microsoft Active Directory. Exchange/Office 365, Scheduling & Print Services o Server Platforms (Dell, HP, Cisco) o Operating System Platforms (Windows, MacOS) o Disaster Recovery & Data Protection (Veeam) o Desktop Packaging/Management
• Desktop Operating System (Windows 10 & MacOS)
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business