1510 Fashion Island Blvd , Ste 250 San Mateo, CA 94404
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large merchant processor in San Mateo, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Recommend, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of data, devices, and networks.
· Manage business critical cloud infrastructure and applications.
· Develop and manage security-related policies and compliance audits. Act as an escalation point for issues raised by the auditors.
· Manage day-to-day IT Support Operations in a fast-paced environment.
· Responsible for the company’ s IT deployment and change management processes.
· Administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
· Develop a formal risk assessment and Business Continuity Plan.
· Manage relationships with external support vendors as needed.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, or Computer Science related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in information technology.
- Experience working at a payment service company in information technology.
- Working knowledge of OSX and Microsoft Windows, cloud computing, Linux and CentOS.
- Experience with security systems, networking, database management, core banking platform.
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and their impact on corporate Information technology preferred.
- Experience with information security standards such as SOC2 and PCI.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, analytical and leadership skills.
- Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Self-starter with ability to flourish in high-pressure environments.
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business