TMW Application Analyst
Lafayette, LA 70501 US
We are looking for a TMW Application Developer to support a project for our client that is a large logistics & transportation company in New Orleans, LA.
- Transportation & Logistics industry
- TMW Suite TMS systems software for Fleet management
- Project & Implementation experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Enterprise Level TMS Configuration & Application development Experience
- Setting up master Data
- Ability to utilize customer profiles to influence the Tariff selection
- Customer tariff building with TMW Rating engine
- Reporting expertise with SSRS and Microsoft Power BI
- Template/Job setup capability
- Alert & exception Notifications
- Integration development and testing - using various tools
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Systems link and other TMW API solutions to import and export data
- Technically fluent in MS Visual Studio
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
- Comfortable working and an Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong knowledge software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Familiar with network protocols and standards, including ANSI X12 EDI, XML, Web Services, AS2, FTP
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.