Technical Account Manager
El Segundo, CA
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to support a project for our client that is a large Distribution Company in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Manage a portfolio of clients ( or brands ) and serve as their main day-to-day contact.
- Own post-launch Client or brand support and operate the point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned Clients or brands, ensuring that technical and operational KPIs are being met each day.
- Host regular status calls to ensure collaboration and coordination with key client initiatives.
- Work in partnership with Client Success Directors to maximize client experience and outcomes.
- Liase on a regular basis with Operations Management, Engineering, Finance, and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide support for both assigned clients and other brands or clients with fulfillment operations housed the Foothill Ranch warehouse. Coordinate communication, operational activities, initiatives, requests, issues, etc across clients while ensuring necessary internal/external stakeholders receive regular updates.
- Maintain assigned Client and brand specific knowledge of day-to-day tasks and expectations.
- Serves as internal client advocate, keeping track of unique business rules and procedures across all assigned Clients and brands.
- Fulfills analytical reporting requests – must be able to gather and evaluate reports so recommendations and adjustments to business rules and practices can be made.
- Reports and tracks production issues, ensuring the right teams are engaged in resolving issues in a timely manner and assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Works with internal operational teams to review System Setup/Configuration ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Coordinates with internal technical product management teams on system queries/updates/enhancements.
- Monitors key account metrics, proactively identifying areas of concern in advance of quarterly business reviews.
- The ideal candidate will have prior Operations/Fulfillment experience managing multi-faceted projects across technical and operational teams.
- Personable self-starter able to exercise independent judgment.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of personal accountability and mental agility are key elements for success along with excellent organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to work under deadlines and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate requests/inquiries with internal resources, outside vendors, and delegating tasks
- Strong analytic and strategic skills, especially as they relate to fulfillment and/or direct marketing
- Comfort using cloud-based software systems
- Polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative spirit with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’ s Degree with a minimum of 2+ year experience as a client liaison or project manager
- Ability to work from our Foothill Ranch, CA warehouse Monday through Friday
Nice to have/or Desired Qualifications/or Bonus Points
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA / Confluence
- Previous experience or participation in software development or implementation projects is a plus.
- Ability to identify opportunities and recognize areas for business growth and cost savings
- Competent in MS/Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SQL in a SQL Server environment
- Ability to clearly communicate to Product Owners in the business.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business