Technical Product Manager
North Hollywood, CA
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to support an immediate project need for our client located in North Hollywood, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Technical Product Manager, you will be hands-on while working on our next-generation live video streaming application.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with engineers you will solve complex challenges in innovative ways.
- You should be well-versed in best practices, but also draw from your experience to know when it may be beneficial to pave new roads.
- You will be a part of a collaborative environment where each team member feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, and culture.
- Working knowledge of database design/data modeling (wireframes, etc.)
- Has worked with Data Analysis, Data Mapping
- Has worked with general Business Analysis, Requirement Analysis and - documentation
- Experience with customer facing web applications (internal, eCommerce/shopping applications)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Experience working with Agile methodology. Ideally with experience performing as a ScrumMaster
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced agile environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience building highly scalable software in an Agile environment, cloud based SaaS platforms preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and work cross-functionally with engineering, design and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services
- Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in and good understanding of Agile product development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good working knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of API driven product development
- Hands-on admin level experience with Jira and Atlassian suite
- Experience working on a small team or start-up environment
- REST API design and/or development
- Hands-on experience using SQL and Excel for data analysis
- Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps best practices
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), health coverage, generous vacation policy
- They do not sponsor H1B visas. Must possess valid US work authorization.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business