5960 Bowcroft St Los Angeles, CA 90016
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to support a project for our client that is a manufacturing company in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’ s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Improve the User Experience of the website.
- Deploy appropriate website content aligned with the organization’ s strategy.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization' s website.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a web designer and/or website administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress and Blue Commerce, Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Highly proficient in PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business