AWS Solutions Architect (AWS CO2)
401 Congress Ave , #2650 Austin, TX 78701
We are looking for a AWS Solutions Architect to support a project for our client that is a large Managed Service Provider in Austin, TX.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Highly technical team lead for a team that will be focused on adjusting our CO product for AWS.
- Technical team leadership
- Solution Architecture
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (hosted and cloud) technologies and concepts, specifically in AWS
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience, including hands-on experience in developing and managing robust and high-availability production systems.
- Extensive experience with and deep knowledge of the Linux operating system Red Hat preferred).
- Deep experience architecting, implementing and managing AWS environments (EC2, SQS, SNS, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD build tools and pipelines
- Experience in supporting highly available database environments
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business