Director of DevOps
CAN BE WORKED REMOTE
Salary: 185-200K with Bonus and Equity
As the Director of DevOps, you will lead our DevOps, Production Engineering, and Service Operation team that design, implement, and operate our hybrid-cloud infrastructure. You will lead the team of experienced DevOps to modernize, implement, optimize, and support our infrastructure and tools that provide building blocks for our developers to improve productivity.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience developing operational-based tools, managing hybrid/multi-cloud environments in a highly available, large scale, and global organization. We are looking for a humble Servant Leader, results-driven, customer-centric, and takes ownership and accountability with a mindset that anything is possible.
- Deep understanding and demonstratable experience with AWS products, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, PostgresDB, OpenStack, CI/CD pipeline both on Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) and On-prem Private-Cloud (OpenStack)
- Proven experience delivering and maintaining high-availability and disaster-tolerance global application and infrastructure
- Collaborate effectively with peer Engineering Directors and external partners to solve customer-facing production incidents and problems. The candidate will work closely with product engineering teams to collect and present appropriate metrics (i.e., SLA, SLI, and SLO) to implement the observability platform
- Analyze infrastructure Service Desk tickets and seek continuous improvement opportunities. Take point on urgent or complex issues, ensuring appropriate actions are taken and the determined root cause
- Create the DevOps roadmap and drive its implementation with your team and the dependencies across the company
- Developer Success is a must - Work with our Engineering teams to ensure customer SLAs are being met or exceeded