Help Desk Technician (Hybrid)
1 Bush St San Francisco, CA 94104 US
We are looking for a Help Desk Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large financial firm in San Francisco, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Device provisioning not limited to deploying and imaging various devices including desktops, laptops, and iPads
• Office IT equipment setup such as monitors, keyboard and mouse
• Issuance and administering telco’s data SIM card
• Perform user onboarding for technology requirements
• Resolving SaaS product issues with vendor support
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Weekly reporting of ticket status, project status and other area of responsibilities
• 5+ years of hands-on experience for system support in a well-established environment.
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Must have experience with supporting Microsoft Office 365
• Have experience with Microsoft Windows 10
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.