380 Waltonia Drive Glendale, CA 91206
direct hire - 130-140K
preferably in LA but NOT a hard requirement . Search in LA then work your way outside of CA
Responsibilities + Qualifications
- 5 + years related experience in project managing software development and digital media engagements.
- Strong understanding of web and application development and design lifecycle. We want someone with an intuitive understanding of how our work gets done.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical when undertaking projects, from high-level planning to running the scrum ceremonies, gathering estimations, and tracking risks.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and frameworks (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Expert in Jira - hands-on expertise in creating and managing workflows and generating various project performance reports.
- Strong understanding of change management model, how to operate as a change agent and ultimately become a trusted advisor to the client.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Technical Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- Expert and familiarity with commonly used Project Management tools such as Monday.com, smartsheet, Confluence, and other related communications tools.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate both the client and the team.
- Experience adapting project management methodologies to the needs of a given project/client.
- Experience partnering with integrated and production teams to drive the production processes for digital deliverables.
- Preferably certified in Scrum Alliance certifications (Advanced CSM, CPO, Agile Leadership/Coaching).