Senior Audit Manager
Jacksonville, FL 32202 US
Our client, that is a regional CPA and Advisory firm in Central Florida is looking to add an Audit Manager to their growing team.
The Audit Manager will manage a portfolio of engagements in the examination and analysis of accounting systems to determine the financial status of clients and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures. This position does require travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and mentor staff.
- Ensure engagements are properly planned and executed.
- Oversee the preparation of reports and financial conditions.
- Work directly with clients to meet their business and accounting needs.
- Obtain sufficient relevant data for reasonable conclusions in relation to all services provided
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university and five to eight plus years of relevant experience.
- Practice area experience preferred:
- Governmental (State University & Colleges, School Districts, Counties, Healthcare Districts, Housing Finance Authorities, Municipalities, State Agencies, Transportation Authorities, and Utility Authorities
- Healthcare (Long-term care, Senior housing, Hospitals & health systems, Physician practices, and Community-based healthcare)
- High Tech
- Professional services, and/or
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Active state Certified Public Accountant license or Firm recognized equivalent (e.g. Chartered Professional Accountant) required
Meet Your Recruiter
Woody is a Washington D.C. native with two young kids. His professional life began in recruiting, and he continued to work in the industry after moving to L.A. He then moved to Nashville, where he received an MBA from Vanderbilt and moved into the financial sector. After working at a large bank and an RIA, Woody ran his own investment management firm before returning to his first love in recruiting. He is a monster in pickup basketball and is a fitness enthusiast. Woody is an avid Washington Wizards fan (a sign of his tenacious spirit) – but above all, he loves hanging out with his children.