Senior Director, Client Services AI Solutions Delivery (Remote)
17 Blacksmith Road , Ste 200 Newtown, PA 18940 US
We are looking for a Senior Director, AI Solutions Delivery to support a project for our client that is a Managed Solutions Provider in Newtown, PA.
- MBA or advanced degree from a leading university
- A minimum of 5 years experience in revenue growth management and/or demand and supply chain planning from a global consumer packaged goods firm or global management consultancy
- Prior management experience in leading a cross-functional team and working closely with clients.
- Prior experience in a client-facing and consulting role in a software technology environment – ideally utilizing AI technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations and individual analysis sessions.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills: Ability to turn numbers into stories our clients can understand and respond to; ability to interpret data into actionable insights.
- Strong documentation skills especially in documenting requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, and class or entity relationship diagrams.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.